Episode 54. Falgun Chokshi, MD — Artificial Intelligence, what will it mean for health care professionals
On this episode we talk with Dr. Falgun Chokshi, a radiologist and thought leader in artificial intelligence.
We talk about the role of AI in the future of medicine.
- Will AI replace radiologists?
- Will there be fewer jobs for physicians in the future?
- What are the capabilities of AI and where does it fall short?
- We also talk about why the stakes are so high in medicine vs other fields and why the pace of innovation is slower in patient care.
- What are the stakes for new and recent grads in medicine?
- Who is going to be liable for any potential malpractice?
You can learn more about Dr. Chokshi at his website
More episodes of this podcast are available at www.doctormoneymatters.com and Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, etc. All episodes are also now on YouTube and Facebook.
You can follow me on twitter @drmoneymatters
Or Instagram @doctormoneymatters
Please consider joining the Doctor Money Matters Facebook group.
Thanks for listening and please leave us positive reviews and continue to share this podcast with your colleagues.