Episode 54. Falgun Chokshi, MD — Artificial Intelligence, what will it mean for health care professionals
On this episode we talk with Dr. Falgun Chokshi, a radiologist and thought leader in artificial intelligence.
We talk about the role of AI in the future of medicine.
- Will AI replace radiologists?
- Will there be fewer jobs for physicians in the future?
- What are the capabilities of AI and where does it fall short?
- We also talk about why the stakes are so high in medicine vs other fields and why the pace of innovation is slower in patient care.
- What are the stakes for new and recent grads in medicine?
- Who is going to be liable for any potential malpractice?
You can learn more about Dr. Chokshi at his website
You can follow me on twitter @drmoneymatters
Or Instagram @doctormoneymatters
Please consider joining the Doctor Money Matters Facebook group.
Thanks for listening and please leave us positive reviews and continue to share this podcast with your colleagues.